- Review the consultative group Terms of Reference (TOR);
- Co-develop the Letter of Support (LOS) and No Objection Letter (NOL) procedures to appraise and approve Green Climate Fund (GCF) concept notes (CN) and funding proposals (FP) respectively.
First part Validation of SWG TOR.
Second Part, Fiji’s Letter of Support and No Objection Letter draft procedures discussion. Presentation by Groups and suggestion for next meeting.
- SWG members to be involved from the start during the ideation stage with project proponents through a consultative process before they get to the NOL cycle.
- NDA to create a mechanism of awareness for other government ministries
- There needs to be open communication between SWG and National Designated Authority (NDA)
- Balance for projects should be 50% mitigation and 50% adaptation
Next Steps: The SWG consultative meetings will be conducted minimum quarterly and the open meetings will be conducted twice in a year.