- Appoint co-chairs for the 4 SWGs.
- Strengthen capacity of the SWGs consultative members on appraising a GCF Concept Note by providing practical training; and
- Elicit feedback on the appraisal template and guidance notes, developed by the NDA, through smaller focus group discussions and interactive activity.
Key Activities: Updates and expected outcomes, Brief Reminder on the GCF Project Cycle and LoS/NOL procedures, Guidance notes on how to appraise a GCF Concept Note, Practical training on GCF Concept Note Appraisal, group presentations.
- General feedback on concept notes and Appraisal template
- Sufficient time should be given for appraising
- NDA with advice from the SWGs should provide feedback to project proponents
- Allow SWG consultative group to co-opt sectoral technical experts
- NDA to give a heads up to the SWG consultative group on what concept notes will be appraised
Next Steps: Dates for next meetings were set.
Related Information: Concept note appraisal guidance note